Happy New Year! Lets start 2017 off right and get creative and experimental with our craft. I am so excited to be teaching my first DC workshop and of course it wouldn't be on anything other than 35mm double exposures!
February 4th at 11 a.m.
Bring your 35mm camera (doesn't have to be an SLR, Point and Shoot welcome) and learn tips and tricks to help you boldly and confidently create double exposure art.
Your workshop fee includes:
- Two hours in studio instruction
- Professional fine art model
- Portrait and implied nude sets
- Professional hair and makeup services for model (because we don't retouch film)
- Portra 400 color negative film- 36 exposure
- $25 Gift Certificate for The Darkroom for film processing
- On location instruction and Uber (optional) to the U.S. Botanic Gardens
- Additional tips and tricks for creating double exposures in additional formats
$150 workshop fee
$20 off for those who register before 1/7/17
$50 non-refundable retainer fee required to reserve seat
remainder due at the start of workshop
very limited space available
Meet Our Team
Model: Lily Roze
Baltimore based fine art model. Internationally published and featured.
Our Makeup Artist:
Rachel Lane Makeup Artistry
DC area artist is known for making her brides and models have radiant, flawless skin. She is the face behind the faces on many DC runways and editorials.
I have been shooting double exposures in my "whole roll" technique for about five years now. It has been a fun and edgy way to turn my fashion and portrait work in to one-of-a-kind art. My double exposures have won photography contests,been featured on Photo Vogue and included in National Geographic YourShot stories.
For questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to creating with you!